What about site visitors from other traffic sources?
Retargeting can include all of your site visitors, regardless of the traffic source.
Visitors that arrived from search engines, links from other websites, or media buys on other ad networks can all be funneled in your retargeting audience.
What is retargeting?
Retargeting is a type of targeted online advertising that allows your ads to show only to people who have previously visited your website or searched for specific keywords.
Users see these ads that seem to “follow” them all over the web and are reminded about your products or services. Retargeting brings these users to your site which is well proven to increase conversion rates and boost ROI.
Which retargeting solution should I use?
AdPulse Media provides both search retargeting and site retargeting to engage those high-intent individuals who have already demonstrated their interest. You can choose one or both within a campaign and pay only one flat-rate price.
These two strategies do not compete but are complimentary to each other. Search retargeting brings you new prospects, while site retargeting brings back the projected 98% of site visitors who don’t convert on their first visit.
Site retargeting shows your ads exclusively to people who have previously visited your website, but left without making a purchase.
Search retargeting allows you to target ads based on search behavior. Your ads are only shown to people who are already looking for your products or services or your competitors.
Why is retargeting so effective?
Retargeting is well proven to be the most effective way to increase conversions and boost ROI. Ad campaigns that include retargeting generate much higher click-through rates and increased conversions.
Typically, only 2% of a website’s visitors will convert on the first visit. Retargeting engages and brings back the other 98% when they’re ready to purchase.
How does retargeting work?
The code has no effect on your website or your site’s performance. Every time a new visitor comes to your site, the code sends an anonymous browser “cookie”.
Then, when that visitor browses the web, your ads are served to only to people who have previously visited your site and received that anonymous code.
For search retargeting, you just provide your keyword list and ads are only shown to people who have recently searched for those keywords.
Don't have a proven keyword list? We provide pre-built search retargeting campaigns - just ask.